I eat too much, I swear too much, I hit too many children with a stout stick and I poke too many old ladies out of the way as they shuffle forth to their respective doom. Arguably (though not by me) I drown too many women too.
Mysterious fire: what can have happened?
-
We return to a location in Croydon we've visited here before: to a house directly
opposite this pair of beauties (of which one remains stubbornly unsold, ...
Menace
-
Power is intoxicating. Everyone loves having the ability to make their
decisions into reality — to think "this should be something that happens,"
and the...
Legality Illusions? What we know about Man City
-
Yesterday, I was giving a talk to the International Conference of Legal
Regulators on what I grandly called law’s poison: the deployment of
hyper-zeal to a...
Anti-Communism Article Misses The Point
-
I read, with some enthusiasm, this article on the evils of communism.
Marx’s philosophy promised to bring about universal equality, full
liberation, and w...
DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR FIRM /WORK?
-
I have been retained by a serious buyer with funds who wishes to acquire
decent quality work. Everything in strictest confidence. Those who know me
will ...
The unreformed House of Commons prior to 1832
-
From *The Unreformed House of Commons* by E. and A.G. Porritt (1903):
"Prior to the Reform Act of 1832, there were 658 members of the House of
Commons of t...
The mourning after
-
The Coronation of King Charles III is over - and a magnificent performance
it was, from the Edwardian cadences of Parry's *I Was Glad* to the couture
of ...
Make the Seamless Bra Your Everyday Bra
-
Seamless bras are a "must have" іn уour wardrobe. Nothing lоoks bettеr іn
tight clothing than smooth аnd invisible shaping. A good seamless bra wіll
dо wo...
Yo Sumo,,,,not sure whats going on with that bitch,,,is she necking beer before giving away her fruits, or am I just wishful thinking hahahahaha,,,
ReplyDeleteshe is playing beer (ping)pong
ReplyDeleteyou can't see her opponent on this side of the photo who is trying to land the ball in her cleavage
I am considering starting a campaign to make the sport part of the olympics