I eat too much, I swear too much, I hit too many children with a stout stick and I poke too many old ladies out of the way as they shuffle forth to their respective doom. Arguably (though not by me) I drown too many women too.
Menace
-
Power is intoxicating. Everyone loves having the ability to make their
decisions into reality — to think "this should be something that happens,"
and the...
Legality Illusions? What we know about Man City
-
Yesterday, I was giving a talk to the International Conference of Legal
Regulators on what I grandly called law’s poison: the deployment of
hyper-zeal to a...
2 years on
-
Its now two years since Mark died. I miss him and reminders are
everywhere. Sadly I couldn't attend the funeral because it happened to be
on my birth...
The unreformed House of Commons prior to 1832
-
From *The Unreformed House of Commons* by E. and A.G. Porritt (1903):
"Prior to the Reform Act of 1832, there were 658 members of the House of
Commons of t...
No comments:
Post a Comment