Saturday 24 September 2011

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH FACEBOOK BOLLOCKS FCUK!

So


In the 'people you might know' section of facebook up pops what appears to be a 14 year old girl. Why would I know a 14 year old girl? Oh I see I have a friend in common... a friend in common with a 14 year old girl? who is that...? my idiot brother maybe? I shall click on the friend in common and see who it is. 


Except I didn't click friend in common, I clicked send creepy stalkerish old man friend request to young girl!. Of course I can't for the life of me find a 'people you have begged to like you' section so I can't even find this girl to send a message saying "sorry meant to click something else, please ignore me until you're at least 25 and are having issues with your dad"


Bollocks

No comments:

Post a Comment