Monday 9 November 2009

Keith I'm a massive fun hating cunt Vaz knows better than you!

Labour MP and arch enemy of any and all games that are not Ludo is apparently dismayed at the level of violence in Call of Duty 2 Modern Warfare.

In typical Neo Labour style he has vowed to raise questions about the game in parliament. This would be despite the game being classified 18 and people aged 18 and over apparently have not over night lost the ability to tell fantasy from reality.

I am aware that such an affliction is prevalent at Westminster where expenses rules are apparently subject to any fantastical whimsy of what is wholly necessary for a troughing thieving bastard MP to claim but that does not mean that on the anniversary of the collapse of the Berlin Wall that some tubby fucker can tell me what I can and can't do in my spare time in the sanctity of my own home on my day off while hurting nobody!

YOU HEAR ME VAZ YOU FUCKER! FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

I should also point out that I was until now indifferent to the game and prolly would not have bothered had some sanctimonious twat not kicked off, but so help me it is going to the top of the crimbo list now!

No comments:

Post a Comment